Maintenance of the plants includes all aspects of plant care in order to ensure the plants are healthy, look good, and that you are happy. It's not just as easy as picking up a watering can. Knowledge is crucial, and our 38+ years experience makes the difference.
What Our Trained Technicians Do
- Smile at you and nurture your plants.
- Check soil moisture and water as needed: Knowledge of numerous plant varieties and their specific cultural requirements is necessary.
- Monitor pests and control if needed: Recognizing different insects and diseases is vital.
- Trim and remove unsightly foliage: The art of keeping the plants looking good.
- Prune plants, allowing for space limitations and directing future growth.
- Dust and clean leaves.
- Fertilize for optimal healthy growth.
- Stake and stabilize plants when required.
- Rotate plants for balanced growth.
- Clean container rims and sides.
- Straighten ground cover or moss and replace when needed.
- Remove all debris from soil, moss, ground cover, and area surrounding plant.
- Wipe up any water spills from area.
- Smile and wave good-bye.